Sunday 11 September: Sugar Rush event has been postponed.
SATURDAY 23 September 2017
R-ROCWA Presentation Dinner. To be held again at the handsome colonial manion in West Perth which is now the home of the Celtic Club. Last year's was very successful.
Sunday 29 October 2017*After being a huge success at El Caballo Resort last year, the British Auto Classic Extravaganza is moving to the Claremont Showgrounds – on Sunday, October 29th. It will be a part of the fabulous new Brit Fest, a festival showcasing all things British, with the central attraction being classic British cars.
Last year’s event attracted almost 5,000 people, 380 classic vehicles and over 80 market stalls and displays. This year will be much bigger and better!
Highlights will include:
· Over 400 classic British cars on display from over 20 specialised car clubs
· Displays of new British cars
· British motorcycle displays
· Display stands of all things British
· British food & wine stalls
· The Australian Beatles and Shirley Bassey tribute shows on stage
· Equestrian Displays
· British tractor, truck and machinery displays
· “Kids Corner” including pony rides, bouncy castle and animal farm
· Horse and carriage rides
· Scottish Pipe Band
· Helicopter rides
· Arts and crafts market stalls
· And much more…
We are encouraging all clubs which cater for English cars and motorcycles, as well as private owners to participate. Several clubs have already committed to displaying. A number of new British car dealerships will be exhibiting their products too.
Sunday 12 November 2017
Maurice Brockwell Run to Whiteman Park
Sunday 10 December 2017
Christmas Luncheon at Ascot Waters: Details to follow